Friday, April 13, 2018

I AM HIS DREAM! - April 4th at Union Baptist Temple

Image may contain: 4 people, including Albert Kelly, people standing and indoor



I cannot allow another day to go by without thanking each member of the BCMA  for there support and wonderful turnout of our citizens and parishioners this past Wednesday evening.   Dr. Goode, shared with me how impressed he was with the overall diversity of our participants and the joy he had in speaking to us as a community.  Thank you all for allowing me to have such a program in our Great City.   Words cannot express the love I have and feel from you MY BROTHERS and SISTERS IN CHRIST.  Please continue to pray for me and the Great City of Bridgeton and let us continue to “Glorify the Lord” with our joint actions and prayers.   Thank you, again.

Mayor Albert B. Kelly

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing  Image may contain: one or more people and indoor

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Week Without Crime

Recently Mayor Kelly asked several churches to pray around the clock for Bridgeton. The goal was to cover the city in prayer. His hope was t...